[OS X TeX] Program to draw Venn diagrams?

John B.Thoo jb2 at ms.yuba.cc.ca.us
Wed Apr 14 18:43:54 CEST 2004

Hi.  I'm sorry that this is not strictly a TeX question, but I'm not
sure where else to ask.  What is a program to create Venn diagrams
conveniently that I may include in my LaTeX document?  (there, now it's
TeX related ;-)  I'm interested in shading intersections and unions.  I
tried using xfig, but it isn't apparent to me how to shade
intersections or unions of circles or ellipses.  I'm using Panther.
TIA.

---John.