[OS X TeX] BibTool i-Package released

Jon Crump jjcrump at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 8 01:55:20 CEST 2004

G et al.

A thousand thanks! After a bit of hunting around I learned that all I had
to do to add /usr/local/bin to my path was to add the following line to my
.tcshrc file:

set path = ( $path   /usr/local/bin )

bibtool now works just fine (Maarten, it responds just fine, by the way,
to the -h option)

This is a formidably useful tool and I'm very grateful to you for adding
it to your i-packages. As a klutz, I had to draw the line at trying to
compile it from source myself.