[OS X TeX] BibTool i-Package released

Jon Crump jjcrump at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 7 22:01:56 CEST 2004

List,

Being a bit of a computer klutz, I can't help thinking I've missed
something obvious. I've used G's latest iInstaller to install BibTool, and
the file appears to have been installed in /usr/local/bin, but I can't
seem to call it from the command line. which does not find it either. ls
-l shows it thus:

-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  admin  201592 Apr  4 05:26 /usr/local/bin/bibtool

Any hints?

J.J. Crump               | jjcrump at u.washington.edu
Dept. of History 353560  | http://students.washington.edu/jjcrump/
University of Washington | Phone (206) 543-5790
Seattle, WA. 98195       | FAX   (206) 543-9451