[OS X TeX] Extremely weird bug in: dvips? ghostscript? lucida fonts?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sat Apr 3 00:32:31 CEST 2004

Le 2 avr. 04, à 23:37, Tom Kiffe a écrit :

> This is a bug in ghostscript 8.11-8.14 but not in ghostscript 8.00.
> Versions
> 8.11-8.14 also have problems with bounding boxes when executing ps2eps
> and
> eps2eps.

Thanks for the explanation, now I understand. Hopefully after all these
bugs with hyperref and now GS, I can forget about TeX issues for a bit
and focus on the content of the document I'm writing.

The feedback from this list has been really helpful, in helping
determine whether bugs were indeed bugs, whether there were fixes for
them to be gotten immediately or later, whether it was worth
perservering. I attempted a couple of comp.text.tex posts; however, as
had been the case previously, I didn't get much from the answers I got
there. Plus, with the Google interface to this group, I'm still waiting
for my post of this morning 9:30 AM (15 hours ago) to show up on the
Google comp.text.tex page.

Bruno Voisin