[OS X TeX] Kile's out, Texmaker's in

Frank Mattes f.mattes at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Apr 2 22:58:16 CEST 2004

Dear Enrico,

I can you start engauge ? It's not working under OS-X 10.2.8
Its starts and then disappears.

I e-mailed Markus and ask when a simple install package would be available

frank

Frank Mattes, MD			e-mail:	f.mattes at ucl.ac.uk
Department of Virology			fax	0044(0)207 8302854
Royal Free Hospital and			tel	0044(0)207 8302997
University College Medical School
London