[OS X TeX] i-Installer help on 10.2

Vinayak Vatsal vatsal at math.ubc.ca
Mon Sep 2 18:05:19 CEST 2002

Hi folks,

Have any of you been having trouble with the Help Viewer in Jaguar? For me
it crashed every time, if I tried to launch it in the finder. After looking
at the various reports of this phenomenon on the various Mac sites (and
there are lots), it seems that this is usually caused by various third
party app help files which are incompatible for some reason. I tracked the
problem down to the i-Installer Help files in ~/Library/Documentation/Help,
and deleting them solved the problem.

Anybody else seen this? Or is it just me?

Vinayak Vatsal
Department of Mathematics
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC