[OS X TeX] MacWorld Article

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalacios at mac.com
Mon Sep 9 17:49:56 CEST 2002

	Hi Adrian, thank you for venturing this information to the list. I
would love to read your article, so if you could post here a link where
we could download those PDFs it'd be great. I'm sure plenty of us will
hit them the instant they are uploaded to the internet. Needless to say,
if you don't have anywhere to publish them I could put them in my
mac.com homepage for as long as you want.

	Thanks again for spreading the word!

	Regards,...

		Juan.