[OS X TeX] Where to put cls/sty

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalacios at mac.com
Wed Sep 25 21:39:54 CEST 2002

	Somewhere in your /usr/local tree you should have a directory named
something like teTeX.local. If you are running the latest Gerben's
packages then that should be /usr/local/teTex.texmf.local/, where you
should find other directories named tex/latex/. Create a new directory
with the name of the package you are trying to install and place the
relevant files in there.

	To make your teTeX installation aware of the new packages you
should run the command "sudo texhash" and all the information about the
available classes and  packages in your system should be updated.

	Hope that helps. Regards,...

		Juan.