[OS X TeX] Mac OS X 10.2 permissions

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 8 06:12:10 CEST 2002

Axel,

Do you mean to say that syntax coloring and character rendition is
working at normal speed for you with TeXShop 1.2?  I upgraded to 10.2,
and Gerben's teTex is working beautifully, but TeXShop 1.2 is so slow
that it is practically unusable. It's acting as if it loops through the
entire text for each character that I type. If TeXShop is working fine
for you, could this have something to do with installing the developer
tools? I've yet to do that. By the way, how large of a download is the
Developers upgrade?

Richard Séguin