[OS X TeX] Beta-testers needed

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Thu Sep 19 17:11:08 CEST 2002

I will need in the coming period a few beta-testers for the new
i-Installer mechanism and the new TeX distributions. I would like to
create a small and diverse group. If you are interested, please answer
me *off list* with the following information:

	1. Which Mac OS X versions do you use/plan to test?
	2. Are you unix-savvy (please answer this in some details so I get
a feeling how unix-savvy you are)?
	3. Are you TeX-savvy (i.e. do you know how TeX finds files, etc)?
	4. What kind of internet setup do you have (firewalls, proxies,
caches)?
	5. Do you use for TeX a frontend, the command line, or both?