[OS X TeX] Books?

William Adams wadams at atlis.com
Wed Sep 4 14:40:02 CEST 2002

Axel asked:
>By the way, I haven't seen any mention to Alan Hoenig's "TeX Unbound",
>which has very good reviews in Amazon. I don't have it, but I want to
buy it.
>Has any one of you read it?

I was fortunate enough to pick up a copy at TUG 2000 (the last of four
they were able to dredge up) and even got Prof. Hoenig to sign it ;) But
it seems to be out of print :(

It's a great book, esp. on advanced aspects of font installation and
doing mathematical graphics / figures.

Sadly, while the publisher has asked about doing a sequel to it, Prof.
Hoenig has been too busy to commit to it (I've even volunteered to
assist with it, but no joy).

William