[OS X TeX] New TeXLive-teTeX release

Cyril Niklaus cynik at gmx.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 11:48:26 CEST 2002

On Mercredi, sep 11, 2002, at 18:15 Asia/Tokyo, Ross Moore wrote:

>> There has been an upgrade of my TeX distribution to
>> 	TeX Live for binaries (Sep 10, 2002)
>> 	teTeX texmf-beta for the foundation (Sep 6, 2002)
>>
>> All installers have been updated.
>
> Hi Gerben (from Singapore this time).
>
> Would you please check the size of
>   omega.sty  and  lambda.sty .
>
> That problem that I reported last week was due to these formats
> having zero size, after I had done a fresh install from
> TeXLive 7 disks.
So you mean you can use omega now? I'd be interrested in knowing what
you did, and seeing a example file, as the one from:
<http://www.staff.hum.ku.dk/baums/unicode/> does not work (as Gerben
pointed out; btw, sorry to have fished this one out without checking it
first, I have the same flood of [] you had).
With the latest installers I've got:
-rw-r--r--  1 root  admin  4478 Nov  2  2001
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/omega/lambda/base/omega.sty
and no lambda.sty. I do have a lambda.tex at the same place though:
-rw-r--r--   1 root  admin     82 Aug 16  2001 lambda.tex

Cyril