[OS X TeX] Re: Changing Textures files to std TeX - fugures?

david craig dac at panix.com
Fri Sep 20 02:17:31 CEST 2002

I don't know if I can help with the font question, but I have had to
convert large numbers of Textures files to a form compatible with OzTeX
before.  If the files I had in hand were any guide, Textures keeps
copies of the figures in the corresponding TeX files's resource fork.  I
extracted them with CanOpener, and used a script (long lost, I fear) to
convert the Textures special to something more LaTeX compatible.

Are copies of your figures in your Textures files' resource forks?  Any
chance Textures embedded the fonts in them?

David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>