[OS X TeX] Alpha? (was:TeXShop/teTeX speed using TeX+ghostscript)

Jon Guyer jguyer at his.com
Tue Sep 24 15:19:54 CEST 2002

At 9:43 AM +0100 9/24/02, Luis Sequeira wrote:

>Any hopes of having Alpha X come out anytime soon?

Hope springs eternal.

We're working on it. There are some nasty glitches that make it
unready for public consumption, but I and others in the Alpha Cabal
use it as our primary editor. We hope to address the last of the
major problems and have a public beta out by the end of the year.
--

   Jonathan E. Guyer
   <http://www.his.com/jguyer/>