[OS X TeX] Configuration of teTeX under Jaguar

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Tue Sep 17 17:18:31 CEST 2002

Bruno---there is also a Cocoa replacement for the finder at

http://www.cocoatech.com/

And it allows the hidden files to be searched, on a par with ordinary
files. It is also, in my opinion, a far better Finder than
Apple's---though I haven't experienced 10.2's yet. It can be downloaded
for a free trial (though again it may be worth checking if it's 10.2
compliant).

Adrian Heathcote