[OS X TeX] Ghostscript 7 over 6 Ok?

Tom Kiffe tom at kiffe.com
Thu Oct 31 03:23:47 CET 2002

Ghostscript 7 supports many png devices, including png16 and png16m. To see
a list a supported devices type "gs -help" in a Terminal window. If png16
is not in the list of supported devices then ghostscript was built
incorrectly and you should recompile ghostscript. Thumbpdf works fine here
with ghostscript 7.

Tom