[OS X TeX] Announce: i-Installer v2 Release Candidate 2, with packages for TeX

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Oct 29 16:40:37 CET 2002

On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, at 03:23  pm, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> I am happy to announce the availability of i-Installer v2, Release
> Candidate 2.

Gerben,

I believe the latest TeX pacakges could be slightly improved:

At present you have in altpdftex to call ps2pdf13 directly.

I believe it would be better set up if altpdftex called ps2pdf like
before, and
ps2pdf's default is changed to call ps2pdf13.

This way, the fault in ps2pdf12 (causing misplaced accents) would then
be avoided by all software calling ps2pdf...

Thanks for the great software!

Ralph
--
Prof Ralph Martin
Dept of Computer Science            Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
PO Box 916, 5 The Parade            Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
Cardiff, CF24 3XF, United Kingdom   WWW:   http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/