[OS X TeX] TeXShop won't open .ps in jaguar

Lee Phillips lphillip at lcp.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Oct 10 17:38:54 CEST 2002

I had this version of the problem in MacOS X 10.2.1: .ps and .eps files,
when dragged to TeXShop or opened with a contextual menu, produced no
result. (ps2pdf13 worked fine from the Terminal - I have Ghostscript 6.0.1
installed.) I edited altpdflatex to have distillerprog="ps2pdf13", but this
did not help. So, I trashed by TeXShop v. 1.19 and installed v.1.20, and now
it works. So, if you have this problem, try upgrading first!