[OS X TeX] Jaguar (with OT addition)

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Fri Oct 4 10:51:54 CEST 2002

Luis Sequeira wrote:

> I am using 10.2.1 and am able to do the conversion of eps files with
> TeXShop.
> My method was to control-click the eps file and choose Open with...
> I did not try it with dvi files.

Thanks: very helpful.

On a completely different topic, but since Adrian Heathcote mentioned MS
Word in this thread earlier this morning: I just read

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/2097

and I am getting very excited, could it be that soon in the future I
will be able to erase all MS stuff from my computer, and still be able
to deal with the notation and timetable .xls worksheets, .doc grant
application forms, that I often have to work on? (For the interested:
this URL reports, from O'Reilly Mac OS X conference, the current state
of the OpenOffice/NeoOffice suite, which is getting X-independent and
Aqua instead. That's also a call for developers to join in.)

Sorry for the OT stuff, but since we already mentioned MATLAB on the
list, I thought there might also be some people interested in OpenOffice.

Bruno Voisin