[OS X TeX] Installing new TrueType fonts

Matthias Zenger matthias.zenger at epfl.ch
Tue Oct 15 19:42:02 CEST 2002

Thanks William and Georgios.

With the help of the articles mentioned by William (in particular the
one
from Damir Rakityansky), I was able to create .tfm, .vf, and .afm files
from my .ttf source file. I put them into the directories suggested by
Georgios. I couldn't put anything into the type1 directory, because I
simply have no type1 font. I couln't really figure out where to leave
the .ttf file and whether it is necessary to modify some files in the
global texmf tree so that mktexpk can find all the relevant files.

Thanks,
   Matthias