[OS X TeX] BibTeX env. variables

Jérôme Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Fri Oct 11 11:20:05 CEST 2002

Le vendredi, 11 oct 2002, à 08:47 Europe/Zurich, Thierry Masson a écrit
:

> Hello,
> I have to compile a latex file using bibtex for the bibliography
> (teTeX and iTeXMac on MacOSX10.2). BibTeX doesn't find my bib files. I
> suppose I must give it the path to the bib files. How to do that?
> Thierry

G. Wierda teTeX will look for customized bib files in

~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bib

create this folder if it does not exist

personnal  biblio styles should be in

~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bst

you also could deal with envir variables but this is rather complicated
and risky