[OS X TeX] A few basic questions

Rick Jarosh rickjarosh at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 10:57:03 CET 2002

I am using TexShop on OSX,I was wondering what the advantages and
disadvantages of other Latex implementations for OSX are-would installing
multiple Latex front ends cause any conflicts? If so what are they? What
exactly is Latex2e? Do all or most iimplementations use this version? If not
which ones do?Another question- I am trying to get left and right facing
quotation marks-I have no problem typing them into the .tex file,however
they don't show up in the pdf-there is just blank spcae.Any information
would be appreciated.
           Rick

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.