[OS X TeX] i-Installer RC3d Problem

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Nov 5 15:20:01 CET 2002

Howdy,

I'm having a problem with the latest version of i-Installer not being able
to update its plist when I press the update button. I also note that there
is a problem with the check for updates if the directory you use for storing
updates has spaces in the name; I assume you're using the new CLI tool for
doing that.

Also, are all the update files being touched? Every time I have one new file
all the files are updated too and there is no notification of that on the
list.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)