[OS X TeX] PDF with Lucida Bright

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Sat Nov 16 02:07:52 CET 2002

>Howdy,
>
>I always liked the look of the Lucida Bright fonts from Y&Y ever seeing it
>used in "A LaTeX Companion." I assume there is no problem with publishing in
>print documents using those fonts; especially if there is an acknowledgement
>of the source in a colophon.
>
>What about publishing in PDF, where at least portions of the font is stored
>in the file itself?
>
>Thanks for any information you can supply.
>
>Good Luck,
>
>Herb Schulz
>(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

Hi

The copyright I got with mine says to contact Y&Y about
electronic publishing licenses. I think the usual thing
is that they require you to subset the fonts.

Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
School of Pure Mathematics         Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt