[OS X TeX] PDFslide transitions -- do they work?

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Fri Nov 29 07:19:14 CET 2002

After seeing the discussion here on pdfTeX based presentations, I
thought I would review what was out there and took a look at
pdfslide.  Using my handy TeXshop plus Gerben's TeX distribution, I
was quickly able to reTeX the manual for pdfSlide and it looked nice.
As my subject line says, however, the manual supposedly includes page
transitions, but, there were no transitions I could see in Acrobat
5.05 (mac) or for that matter there weren't any when I copied the
example file to a pc.  Is the page transition feature broken (I can
live with out it)?

Hi

My epxerience (using Ubuild) has been that page  transitions in PDF
are broken in Acrobat 5 on OSX. They still work  in Acrobat 4 in
Classic :-(

That doesn't explain what went wrong when you moved it to a pc of course!

Michael