[OS X TeX] how best to draw diagrams

Daniel Becker dtbecker at web.de
Mon Nov 4 13:51:15 CET 2002

Hello,

for a paper in economics (trade theory) I have to draw several diagrams.
Up to now, I am looking what the Lamport-book says and draw the pictures
using the commands for arrows, lines, curves etc. And this is very time
consuming, especially to get tangential points right.

It would be nice if anyone could have a look at the pictures and
recommend a better / more efficient way to draw them. I would prefer
LaTeX-Code for the pictures, not simply any graphics/drawing package and
then including .pdf- or .jpg-files.

The pdf-output with all the pictures is here:
http://homepage.mac.com/dtbecker/.cv/dtbecker/Public/TP1.pdf-binhex.hqx

most of the pictures are included as .jgp-files, a snapshot from other
papers.

The .tex-file is here:
http://homepage.mac.com/dtbecker/.cv/dtbecker/Public/TP1.tex-binhex.hqx

Thanks for any help and in general for this very helpful list!

daniel