[OS X TeX] TeXShop suggestions/questions

Kahless kahless at mac.com
Wed Nov 20 16:04:33 CET 2002

Has anyone tried iTeXMac lately? I have been using TeXShop and agree
that many of the suggested features would be great. I have recommended
it to our majors as a very good intro LaTeX editor. However, I had to
examine iTeXMac so that I could make an accurate comparison. iTeXMac
has some of the features mentioned here. The user can customize the
coloring of syntax, selected text, and background. It may be worth a
look for some of you.

Separatists Unite!

Jon Breitenbucher
The College of Wooster