[OS X TeX] TeXShop suggestions/questions

Marcelo LaFleur mlafleur at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 23 08:45:16 CET 2002

Hi all,

I don't remember where I saw this, but a nice feature of one of the editors
is that when you close the $ it highlights the pair which it belongs to.
This is ver handy when you have a number of $ signs in a paragraph or the /$
command inside the $...$ nest. Also, simply moving the cursor to the $
highlights the pair. A good idea???