[OS X TeX] TexShop 1.24: Spelling bug?

Keith M. Chugg chugg at usc.edu
Sat Nov 23 02:03:12 CET 2002

Somebody posted this after the 1.2x updates for TexShop, but 1.24
seems to have introduced a bug for the spelling.  It seems to only
mark a word misspelled when the word is followed by a period without
space.  In other words, the spell checking is almost entirely
nonfunctional.

Was there a workaround posted that I missed?

Also, are the old versions of TexShop available?  The slow syntax
coloring was not a problem fro me b/c I am on newer hardware.  I now
wish I still had the old version...

Keith