[OS X TeX] Arghh. Installed TeX-Live and epstopdf still doesn't work

Greg Starr starr at unm.edu
Fri Nov 15 00:52:07 CET 2002

I am a somewhat ignorant user, so perhaps I am overlooking something
basic.  Where should "epstopdf" be located?  The one I'm trying to
access is at /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin5.3/epstopdf

Why can't it access Ghostscript when it did before?
___
EPSTOPDF 2.8draft, 2002/02/19 - Copyright 1998-2002 by Sebastian Rahtz
et al.
!!! Error: Cannot open Ghostscript for piped input!
___

I followed the instructions for the i-Installer pretty carefully.

Oh well, I knew the upgrade to Jaguar had to break something.

	--greg

* Gregory P. Starr, Professor and ASME Adviser        *
* Department of Mechanical Engineering                *
* The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131 *
* starr at unm.edu          http://www.me.unm.edu/~starr *