[OS X TeX] PDF Compatibility

Vinayak Vatsal vatsal at math.ubc.ca
Thu May 9 21:59:31 CEST 2002

Hmm. You are right about my old version of Acrobat. I have just upgraded
it, and things are better now.

However, I still can't select a page range for printing with the duplex
mode enabled -- the dialog boxes jumpt autmatically to pages 1-7, and any
attempt to reset them gives an inavlid page range error. The setting of
pages 1-7 seems to print the whole document, regardless of how many pages
it actually contains. (45, in this case.) Maybe this is an Apple thing.

--On Thursday, May 9, 2002 9:14 PM +0200 Bruno Voisin
<Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr> wrote:

>> The URL for document for those wishing to try is
>>
>> http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/math/pdf/0109/0109204.pdf
>
> Prints nicely here, from Acrobat Reader 5.0.5. Is your version of Acrobat
> Reader the same (I think 5.0.5 corrects important bugs in 5.0)? Otherwise
> I printed to a HP4050 using AppleTalk protocol.

---------
Vinayak Vatsal
Dept of Mathematics
University of British Columbia