[OS X TeX] mathtime & book.cls

Nicolas Martignoni martignoni at mac.com
Mon May 20 12:30:06 CEST 2002

> As yet I don't have Mathematica 4.x under Mac OS X.  It's on order.
> So in a few weeks, I'll be able to tell you where the Mathematica
> Installer
> puts them; perhaps someone else can already supply this information.

Oh I forgot this: the TFMs are also stored the "Mathematica 4.1.app"
package, in the directory "/SystemFiles/IncludeFiles", where there's
sort of a "texmf tree".

Specifically, the path of the TFMs is

Mathematica\
4.1.app/SystemFiles/IncludeFiles/TeX/texmf/fonts/tfm/wolfram/

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Nicolas

"help" (no quotes) in the body.