[OS X TeX] OSX Printing problems

Gus Gollings gus at commongroundpublishing.com
Fri May 10 02:54:21 CEST 2002

> P.S. I'm thinking of getting an HP LaserJet 1200se.

I use Mac OS 10.1.4 on several machines and it prints happily to HP 8100, HP
8500 and HP 5MV. I have successfully tested the 8100 over Appletalk, LPR and
FTP (HP's Jetdirect) - the others work fine over Appletalk. HP's website
doesn't explicitly state 1200se support for Mac OS X, but I imagine it would
work really well with 10.1 and 10.2 (in fact, HP claims that OS 8 is the
minimum Mac requirement, which in my book means that OS X _is_ supported?).

Yours,

Gus Gollings

"help" (no quotes) in the body.