[OS X TeX] drafcopy package

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Tue May 7 15:48:09 CEST 2002

>[Jean-Christophe Ame]
>
>>   I tried to use the draftcopy package with pdflatex using
>>   TeXShop and iTeXMac but nothing happened. The word draft
>>   did not appear in the pdf file generated.
>>
>>   Is there an answer to this problem ???
>
>IIRC:  draftcopy relies on a package called pstricks.  This
>package is not compatible with pdflatex.  The author of
>draftcopy intends to make draftcopy work with pdflatex, but I
>don't know if he's got around to it yet.
>
>Henrik

However it works with TeXShop if you use tex+ghostscript. Try

%&latex
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{draftcopy}
\begin{document}
Test
\newpage
Test
\end{document}

Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt