[OS X TeX] Anyone having toubles with hyperref?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon May 20 15:43:26 CEST 2002

Is anyone else having trouble accessing hyperref?  I just downloaded
Gerben's i-Installer last week, so I installed everything from scratch
again last Wed.  I can access SOME styles just fine (e.g., url.sty,
which is what I've been using since I can't get hyperref), but hyperref
comes up not found.  I have checked and I do have it, but it doesn't
seem to be on the search paths.  I haven't tweaked any configuration
files (I wouldn't know how!).

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Mark