[OS X TeX] TeXShop wins Apple Design Award

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja at daimi.au.dk
Fri May 10 11:29:50 CEST 2002

Joseph C. Slater writes:

 > I'm sure they were thinking of the port of LaTeX combined with the Aqua
 > interface. The port is Gerben Wierda's, and I think that they mistakenly
 > didn't include the necessary companion code by Gerben Wierda. We should
 > all recognize Richard, Dirk, Gerben, ... the list goes on,

Many thanks and congratulations to Richard Koch, Gerben Wierda
and all others for the great work. As some of you may know,
Gerben's distribution of teTeX for Mac OS X will be available
on TeX Live 7 CD-ROM, to be manufactured by TeX Users Group
(http://www.tug.org) this summer!

Best
Kaja Christiansen

"help" (no quotes) in the body.