[OS X TeX] need help: side numbers

christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch
Mon Mar 4 20:13:00 CET 2002

hi
I need immediate help (have to publish something). with the following
header

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}
\usepackage[applemac]{inputenc}
\usepackage[nofiglist, notablist, nomarkers]{endfloat} %move all figures
and table to the end of the document
\usepackage{doublespace}
\usepackage[left=3cm, right=2cm]{geometry} %page setup
\usepackage{dcolumn} %for tables which align numbers with respect to the
decimal positions
\usepackage{graphicx} %extended version of the package graphics
\usepackage{textcomp}
\usepackage{nature} %to have the references in the reference-list
numbered without []
\usepackage{citesupernumber}

I have the problem, that the side numbers at the end of the document are
not always at the same height. what can I do to have them always at the
same position?

thanks a lot
christoph

"help" (no quotes) in the body.