[OS X TeX] printing postscript

Enrico Franconi franconi at cs.man.ac.uk
Sat Mar 16 03:38:20 CET 2002

> I think you've got lpr (for printers addressed to by IP numbers) and
> atprint (for AppleTalk printers) installed as parts of Mac OS X.

Anybody knows how to print with USB (non-IP) postscript printers (for
which there are drivers for the "PrintCenter") from shell? In order to
print from mac-emacs, I have to go through unix commands (by now), but
I don't know how to "install" those USB printers with NetInfo.

cheers
-- e.

Enrico Franconi                     - franconi at cs.man.ac.uk
University of Manchester            - http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~franconi/
Department of Computer Science      - Phone: +44 (161) 275 6170
Manchester M13 9PL, UK              - Fax:   +44 (161) 275 6204

"help" (no quotes) in the body.