[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #252 - 03/02/02

John Johnson johnj1 at mac.com
Sun Mar 3 03:11:50 CET 2002

You may try this, if you have Gerben Wierda's TeXLive port or at least an
installation of ConTeXt:

texutil --figures --epspage <filename.eps>
texutil --figures --epstopdf <filename.eps>
rm figures.tuf (or whatever .tuf file results from these commands)

The last command, is, of course, optional unless you intend to manipulate
the .tuf file further (which you would do if you are using ConTeXt). You
can also replace the second command (which, btw, requires a ghostscript
installation) with whatever your favorite epstopdf command you have.

I also think that Kiffe's CMacTeX installation has a version of eps2pdf
that will determine boundingbox info. (But I don't think this is true of
his Ghostview installation.)

--
John Johnson, Ph.D.
johnj1 at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/johnj1/

    "A sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
                                                        -- Arthur C. Clarke

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.