[OS X TeX] ANNOUNCE: New TeX/gs releases for Mac OS X

Philippe Lelédy phl at leledy.org
Thu Mar 28 22:08:05 CET 2002

Le jeudi 28 mars 2002, à 02:00 PM, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> Dear everybody,
>
> I am happy to announce the release of a new TeX/gs release and a new
> generic installer-mechanism.

I was very glad to populate my new PB-Ti with this release.

Thanks and congratulations.

I enjoy also iTeXMac (for which I found that Latin1 Charset is more
convenient for us, non english people, than the default MacOS Roman)

Next step CM-Super (yet installed, thanks to the list, on a previous
computer).

In a whole, I find that GB's TeX + XF402 + Fink make MacOS X a
marvellous system.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.