[OS X TeX] Request for front end suppliers who rely on my TeX distribution (or not)

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Tue Mar 26 15:07:55 CET 2002

Obviously
TeXShop(http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/texshop.html),
iTeXMac(http://www.u-bourgogne.fr/monge/j.laurens/iTeXMac).

Others:
Tom Kiffe's TeX Tools for Mac OS X
http://www.kiffe.com/textools.html

Andrew Trevorrow's OzTeX  (Which is adding tetex calls)
http://www.trevorrow.com/oztex/ozosx.html

EquationService: http://homepage.mac.com/dougrowland/EquationServicev

For editors:
Mac-Emacs: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~franconi/mac-emacs/
Pepper: http://www.hekkelman.com/pepper.html
Alpha: http://alphatcl.sourceforge.net/wikit/
Vim: http://www.imdat.de/vim/

I'm sure I'm missing something, but this is a good start.
Joe

On Tuesday, March 26, 2002, at 08:44  AM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> My TeX distributions (and generic installer program) will ship within
> the next 48 hours or so. There will also be an informational website.
> As I tell people on my web site that one can use a front end to make
> life easier and that that front end may or may not use my distribution,
> I can point people to your front end home page and I will add any front
> end for Mac OS X that is out there if the supplier wants to be added
> ('competition' included) and it is being maintained. I will not link to
> unix-level stuff like fink, just because my target is the non-unix
> people.
>
> If you want me to do that, please let me know what link I should add.

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.

Joseph C. Slater, PhD
Associate Professor
Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engg, Wright State University,
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, OH 45435
Phone: (+1) 937-775-5040, Fax: (+1) 937-775-5009,
http://www.engineering.wright.edu/~jslater

"help" (no quotes) in the body.