[OS X TeX] French

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Mar 30 04:45:08 CET 2002

On 29 Mar 2002 at 19:21, Piet van Oostrum wrote:

   JD> Hi,
   JD> I can't do that, my computer said me that I can't modify the folder
   JD> texmf/tex !! How can I proceed please ?

   Maybe you must create it first?

No, one need to have admin rights to modify those folders. If you
have admin rights, do the following at the shell prompt:

 sudo su -

It will ask for password, punch in your password. You become root by
this way and hereafter you won't have any rights problems.

--
Radhakrishnan

"help" (no quotes) in the body.