[OS X TeX] Help: Mathtime

Mark William Bannar-Martin mbannar-martin at pearson-college.uwc.ca
Sat Mar 23 19:27:06 CET 2002

I am using LaTeX and TeXShop. I used the line \usepackage{times} and the
text was set in times as anticipated. I used the line
\usepackage{times,mathtime} with text and mathematics --- again the text
was set in times but the mathematical symbols were missing. I have since
learned that the mathtime font set must be purchased from Y&Y tex.  I
have two questions:

1) Is it an easy matter to install these mathtime fonts for use with
PdfTeX and TeXShop?
2) Is it an easy matter to use these mathtime fonts to label Adobe
Illustrator diagrams?

Any advice on the limitations or advantages of times and mathtime would
be most welcome. I am looking for a font-mathfont combination with a
heavier weight than CM. Suggestions on other font combinations would be
appreciated.

Mark.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.