[OS X TeX] iTeXMac icons and TeXShop

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at mac.com
Mon Mar 11 00:38:11 CET 2002

OK, this is rather trivial, but incredibly annoying nonetheless.  I once
installed iTeXMac on my machine, which promptly colonized tex files by
setting them to open with it instead of with TeXShop, and putting it's
icon on each of those files as well.  Now, despite having deleted the
damn thing from my system, I still find the same icon on every tex file
I save with TeXShop.  How do I fix this (other than manually changing
the icon on each file)?

Bruce

"help" (no quotes) in the body.