[OS X TeX] Clipboard access in Emacs

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 2 15:07:21 CET 2002

I use EndNote for my bibliography manipulation.  For LaTeX, I simply
copy out desired references in BibTeX format and then assemble a .bib
file.

But I'm finding that copying between apps in OS X is a little
uncertain.  In particular, I don't seem to be able to copy into
(Carbon) Emacs-21 or Xemacs from (Classic) EndNote.  (I've also noted
that I can't copy from Carbon-IE into Xemacs.)

Are there any fixes for clipboard problems?  For right now, I'm
copying from classic EndNote into classic Alpha for the bib file,
while I edit the LaTeX in Xemacs.  It's a little clumsy.

Thanks!
Mark

--
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.