Mathpazo [was Re: [OS X TeX] How do I instal Mathtime fonts?]

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Wed Mar 13 00:03:04 CET 2002

>Incidently, if you're looking for alternatives to Computer Modern
>for mathematics,
>there is the possibility of Palatino + Math Pazo (a set of
>mathematical fonts designed
>to match Palatino).  They should be part of your teTeX installation; try
>\usepackage{mathpazo}
>
>--
>Peter Erwin                   Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias
>erwin at ll.iac.es               C/ Via Lactea s/n
>tel. +34 922 605 244          38200 La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain

Hi Peter

Thanks for the tip. They look very nice.  Just out of interest do
you know who produced these ?

--Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt