[OS X TeX] Re: OzTeX 5.0a and xypic

Andrew Trevorrow andrew at trevorrow.com
Thu Mar 28 13:35:39 CET 2002

> Ah-ha. (newbie question): teTeX -which I have installed on OSX many
> times... does not install on OS9, correct?

Gerben's installer only runs on OS X, but having installed teTeX you
*can* access its texmf tree from OS 9.  For how to do it from OzTeX
see ":TeX:Configs:Use texmf tree" in the 5.0a release.

> Also, didn't/doesn't xy-pic come with OzTeX 4?

It's on the OzTeX CD, but not in the download version.
If you get the CD (visit http://www.trevorrow.com/oztex/ozcd.html
for ordering info) then see :texmf:source:generic:xypic:install.OzTeX-CD
for how to install Xy-pic with OzTeX 4.  I haven't updated that doc
yet but I doubt much will change for OzTeX 5.

XY-pic will also be on the new CD, along with the fixed XY fonts
mentioned by Michael.

Andrew

"help" (no quotes) in the body.