[OS X TeX] Re: [pdftex] ANNOUNCE: New TeX/gs releases for Mac OS X

Oscar Chávez oc918 at mizzou.edu
Thu Mar 28 17:00:19 CET 2002

I just installed 10 days ago TeXShop and teTex. I really don't know if I
want anything different, as it is it works perfectly for me. Should I
upgrade? If so, what installer should I use? Should I simply install again,
  and the old installation will be overwritten?

Oscar Chávez

On Thursday, March 28, 2002, at 07:00 AM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> I am happy to announce the release of a new TeX/gs release and a new
> generic installer-mechanism. I have also released an update of the old
> installer.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.