[OS X TeX] BibDesk 0.61b released

Michael McCracken michael_mccracken at mac.com
Mon Mar 4 22:51:45 CET 2002

Minor but important revision:

BibDesk 0.61b is now available on
http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~mmccrack/bibdesk.html

What is different about 0.61 from 0.6:

* Saving a file with 8-bit characters in an entry silently killed that
entry in 0.6 - This is now "fixed" - now it just truncates them like
0.5. The current recommended solution for 8 bit characters is to use the
(La)TeX encoding e.g. {\"u} for ü, until I get a solution for this
issue. (I'm working on it)

* Due to popular demand, the background color of the typeset preview is
now white. It should be easier to read. The next major revision should
contain many more improvements to viewing the typeset preview.

-Michael

--
Michael McCracken
michael_mccracken at mac.com