[OS X TeX] Problems with TeXshop

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jun 26 07:33:06 CEST 2002

Hi

I wondered if I am the only person encountering strange behavior in
TeXShop/TeTeX/TeXLive in the last few days. (Since upgrading to GWs new
release, + the new apple scripts + 10.1.5---who knows what is
responsible?)

First a simple graphic fails to load despite the fact that the log gives
no sign of trouble.

Secondly, I've got an unexplained gap in my text---the size of a line of
text---between two paragraphs. The log reads:

Underfull \vbox (badness 10000) has occurred while \output is active [14]
[15] [16] [17] [18] [19] (./AofNch1.aux) )

This gap won't go away by anything I've tried.

Any ideas?

Adrian Heathcote

"help" (no quotes) in the body.